IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE:
• Summer Season: From late June through Aug this home must be reserved from Friday to Friday.
•Holiday Season: Reservations that include both Christmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer.
•These policies may be relaxed closer to arrival. Please contact us with questions.
This recently built spacious town home is the perfect place for friends and family to enjoy Morro Bay and its great downtown area! This home has a nice open floor plan with an upstairs great room and large deck that takes advantage of the views, including the famous Morro Rock. This 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath town home has a 2 car garage and can easily accommodate a group of 7 guests. It’s only a short walk to downtown Morro Bay, with great restaurants, shops, and the Embarcadero.
- The home is well appointed with high end finishes and a great kitchen.
- The living space on the second floor includes the kitchen, living room, dining room, and access to the large balcony
- Large master bedroom features a King-sized bed, flat screen tv, attached bath, access to the balcony and is located on the second floor.
- Master bathroom features gorgeous step in shower and dual vanity
- 2nd bedroom has a queen bed and is downstairs
- 3rd bedroom has two twin beds, also downstairs
Living Room has a full sofa sleeper
- Downstairs hall bath is shared by the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms and has a combination tub/shower.
- The living room has a 44" Smart TV with cable and a DVD player
- Downstairs has laundry room with washer/dryer and another outside deck.
- The upstairs deck off the living room has a nice Weber BBQ and seating area.
- 2 car garage available to guests
The best part about this home is its location! You are within an easy walk to the downtown shops and restaurants and also all the shops and restaurants that the Embarcadero has to offer. If you want to go to the beach, it is just a few minutes drive to the different beaches that Morro Bay has to offer.
Flat Screen TV in master bedroom
2 decks - one on the first floor and another one on the second floor
High Speed Wi-Fi
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
CHECK OUT 11 AM
Summer Rentals are Friday to Friday.
NO PETS AND NO SMOKING
Primary Renter must be at least 21 years of age, per city ordinance
Due to the rules imposed on us by the City and the County and the associated large fines for violations of noise and over occupancy we have been compelled to install a noise monitoring system in this home. It assures you of your privacy and only monitors decibel levels at the home. We respectfully request that our guests be sensitive to the residential and non-commercial nature of your accommodation and keep noise down to lower level bring most activities indoors after 7 PM. Any amplified music is strictly prohibited after this time. Learn more : https://www.minut.com/product/features/
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax