IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE:
• Summer Season: From late June through Aug this home must be reserved from Sunday to Sunday.
• Holiday Season: Reservations that include both Christmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer.
• These policies may be relaxed closer to arrival. Please contact us with questions.
This comfortable and well equipped beach home is very close to the beach and the perfect spot to spend your vacation in Cayucos. The home has very close beach access and has a large front deck perfect for hanging out with friends and family. The home has three bedrooms, two baths and a nice rustic charm typical of Cayucos beach homes.
- Master Bedroom features a queen bed and flat screen TV with DVD player.
- Second Bedroom has a queen sized bed.
- Third bedroom has a twin over full bunk bed and nice additional seating area with access to the back patio.
- First bathroom features a shower/tub combination
- The second bathroom has a step in shower and laundry area for guest use
- The deck includes a nice dining set, chaise lounges and a high end propane grill.
- The living room with flat screen TV and DVD is comfortable and enjoys a peak ocean view.
- The kitchen is well equipped for meals and there is laundry on site.
- There’s a back patio area with ping pong table, additional seating and lounges, and parking is easy.
Contact us today to secure your vacation at this great home.
NO PETS and NO SMOKING. This is strictly enforced.
Cayucos by-the-Sea is located on California’s scenic Central Coast, halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Cayucos sits quietly between the Pacific Ocean and the rolling hillsides of open ranchland and is what some people call "the last of the California beach towns." Listen to the quiet and stillness that only a small town in an untouched countryside can provide. Cayucos is the perfect remedy for those who suffer from the ills and frustrations of life in the fast lane in our crowded cities. Peaceful, underdeveloped ranchlands with cattle grazing on undulating, oak-crested hills provide a respite for the city weary.
Large deck with propane grill
TVs with DVD players.
Ping Pong Table
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Check out 11a
Summer Rentals are from Sunday to Sunday.
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax