IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Friday to Friday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
This spacious 2 bedroom 1 and a half bath oceanfront loft is perfectly situated in the heart of downtown Cayucos with amazing ocean views. The open layout is perfect for entertaining friends and family and the home has been finished with exceptional materials. You will love the gourmet kitchen equipped with high end appliances and beautifully finished. The 2 bedrooms each share a deck off the back side of the unit facing the downtown area, and there’s a great deck off the living room to enjoy amazing ocean views and enjoy the sunset. This is one of the most unique and special properties in Cayucos!!
- Master bedroom features a queen bed and flat screen tv with dvd player with access to rear balcony
- Second bedroom has a queen bed and access to rear balcony.
- The full bath is a jack and jill that connects to the 2 bedrooms, it features a shower/tub combination
- The loft area above the bedrooms is very large and serves as the third sleeping area with queen bed with flat screen tv.
- Gourmet kitchen with high end appliances and well stocked for cooking your favorites
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Half bath off the living area.
- Washer and dryer for guest use
- There is a 1 car garage available for guests, additional parking is on the street. (Please note the garage is shared with shop downstairs)
This rental is only accessible by stairs, 1 flight to the main living level and 1 flight to the lofted bedroom. There is a chairlift in the stairwell leading up to the unit, however the chairlift is non operational and not for guest use.
Cayucos by-the-Sea is located on California’s scenic Central Coast, halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Cayucos sits quietly between the Pacific Ocean and the rolling hillsides of open ranchland and is what some people call "the last of the California beach towns."
Listen to the quiet and stillness that only a small town in an untouched countryside can provide. Cayucos is the perfect remedy for those who suffer from the ills and frustrations of life in the fast lane in our crowded cities. Peaceful, underdeveloped ranchlands with cattle grazing on undulating, oak-crested hills provide a respite for the city weary.
High Speed Wi-Fi
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
|Apr - 2021|
|May - 2021|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
ReviewsWrite a Review
Check out time 11am
Summer Rentals are from Friday to Friday
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax