IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Saturday to Saturday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
Enjoy the comforts of a classic Morro Bay beachtrack home combined with the upgrades of a recent full remodel. This three bedroom, two bath home is located just a short block and a half to the beach. Features include a nicely equipped kitchen that opens to dining space living room and beyond to the sunny patio lending itself perfectly to family gathering. This freshly updated home will be in high demand, so call us to reserve your vacation at the beach!
- The master bedroom has a King bed and adjoining bathroom with a step-in shower
- A second bedroom has a queen bed and dual entry from the general hallway and also from the living room
- A third bedroom has two twin size beds
- The living room features a large flatscreen TV, DVD player and discreet queen size "Murphy" bed for additional sleeping space
- The main shared hall bath has a full shower/tub combination
- The back patio is private, nicely kept and includes a propane BBQ
- Full size washer and dryer available in the garage
- The garage can accommodate parking for one car and the driveway can accommodate two more
Morro Bay is one of California’s great Central Coast communities The area has become famous for its beautiful state parks, bird estuary’s, and the distinct Morro Rock. Tourists and locals both enjoy a variety of activities in the area, including fishing, surfing, kayaking, golfing, bird watching, beachcombing, or just relaxing and enjoying the sunset. Besides the nature and recreation of Estero Bay, there are also fine restaurants, and unique shops. Morro Bay, the largest of the three cities, is at the heart of Estero Bay. Morro Rock, the last in a chain of long-extinct volcanoes, covers over 50 acres at its base and towers 576 feet above the entrance to Morro Bay. The waters that make up the bay are contained within a three-mile sandpit and the shores of Morro Bay and Los Osos. The local fishing industry is one of the most important along the California Coast. On the Embarcadero, you can shop, walk to Tidelands Park and play on the pirate ship, or simply sit and watch as the boats make their way to sea.
High Speed WiFi
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
|Dec - 2020|
|Jan - 2021|
|Feb - 2021|
|Mar - 2021|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
ReviewsWrite a Review
Check out 11a
No Smoking and No Pets
Summer Rentals are from Saturday to Saturday
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax