IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE:
• Summer Season: From late June through Aug this home must be reserved from Friday to Friday.
•Holiday Season: Reservations that include both Christmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer.
•These policies may be relaxed closer to arrival. Please contact us with questions.
This stunning Mediterranean style home is located in downtown Morro Bay and just two blocks to the Embarcadero. This 4 bedroom, 2 and a half bath home is the perfect location for your great coastal vacation. The home has been beautifully finished and has a very spacious and accommodating layout. 3 bedrooms are downstairs, with the master bedroom, living dining and kitchen all on the second floor, with a very open layout, perfect for entertaining friends and family!
- Master bedroom is upstairs with a king bed and large adjoining bath.
- Master bathroom features a jetted soaking tub and gorgeous step in shower.
- 2nd bedroom has a king bed and 2 twin sized beds with a flat screen tv and access to the back patio.
- 3rd bedroom has a king bed, desk, and flat screen tv.
- 4th bedroom has a king bed and comfy couch for additonal lounging space
- Full bathroom downstairs is shared by the 3 downstairs bedrooms and has a combination shower/tub.
- The large kitchen is very well equipped with high end appliances and is ready for you to prepare gourmet meals.
- Living room offers a large sectional couch, flat screen tv and dvd player.
- Half bath located upstairs off living room
- Dining table with seating for 8
- There’s a BBQ available on the balcony outside the dining area.
- High speed wifi is included.
- Full sized washer and dryer for guest use.
- Ample parking in the garage and driveway.
NO SMOKING and NO PETS ALLOWED. This is strictly enforced.
Morro Bay is one of California’s great Central Coast communities The area has become famous for its beautiful state parks, bird estuary’s, and the distinct Morro Rock. Tourists and locals both enjoy a variety of activities in the area, including fishing, surfing, kayaking, golfing, bird watching, beachcombing, or just relaxing and enjoying the sunset. Besides the nature and recreation of Estero Bay, there are also fine restaurants, and unique shops. Morro Bay, the largest of the three cities, is at the heart of Estero Bay. Morro Rock, the last in a chain of long-extinct volcanoes, covers over 50 acres at its base and towers 576 feet above the entrance to Morro Bay. The waters that make up the bay are contained within a three-mile sandpit and the shores of Morro Bay and Los Osos. The local fishing industry is one of the most important along the California Coast. On the Embarcadero, you can shop, walk to Tidelands Park and play on the pirate ship, or simply sit and watch as the boats make their way to sea.
High Speed Wi-Fi
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
No Smoking, No Pets
Primary Renter must be at least 21 years of age, per city ordinance
Due to the rules imposed on us by the City and the County and the associated large fines for violations of noise and over occupancy we have been compelled to install a noise monitoring system in this home. It assures you of your privacy and only monitors decibel levels at the home. We respectfully request that our guests be sensitive to the residential and non-commercial nature of your accommodation and keep noise down to lower level bring most activities indoors after 7 PM. Any amplified music is strictly prohibited after this time. Learn more : https://www.minut.com/product/features/
Summer Rentals are from Friday to Friday
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax