IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE:
• Summer Season: From late June through Aug this home must be reserved from Friday to Friday.
•Holiday Season: Reservations that include both Christmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer.
•These policies may be relaxed closer to arrival. Please contact us with questions.
- The master has a queen bed, flat screen tv, adjoining bath, walk in closet and access to the upper patio/deck.
- 2nd bedroom has a queen bed with access to the back patio, a large closet, and adjoining bathroom which is shared with the other two bedrooms.
- 3rd bedroom has a king bed, closet, flat screen tv, and access to the back patio.
- 4th bedroom has a full bed.
- Hall bathroom adjoins to 2nd bedroom and is shared with other 2 bedrooms. Features a step-in shower
- ½ bath also located in the hallway
- The living room off of the dining area offers a queen size sleeper sofa and access to the sunny back patio.
- The den has a fold out full-size futon, flat screen tv and DVD/VHS player.
- Den can be closed off from the rest of the home and offers amazing views.
- Well-appointed kitchen for cooking your favorite meals.
- Dining table with seating for 6.
- Multi level front patio with outdoor seating, picnic table, and BBQ grill.
- Rooftop Deck
- Full sized washer and dryer for guest use in the garage.
- Parking for 2 vehicles in driveway and 2 vehicles on cement pad.
- Wi-Fi throughout the home
Morro Bay is one of California’s great Central Coast communities The area has become famous for its beautiful state parks, bird estuaries, and the distinct Morro Rock. Tourists and locals both enjoy a variety of activities in the area, including fishing, surfing, kayaking, golfing, bird watching, beachcombing, or just relaxing and enjoying the sunset. Besides the nature and recreation of Estero Bay, there are also fine restaurants and unique shops. Morro Bay, the largest of the three cities, is at the heart of Estero Bay. Morro Rock, the last in a chain of long-extinct volcanoes, covers over 50 acres at its base and towers 576 feet above the entrance to Morro Bay. The waters that make up the bay are contained within a three-mile sandpit and the shores of Morro Bay and Los Osos. The local fishing industry is one of the most important along the California Coast. On the Embarcadero, you can shop, walk to Tidelands Park and play on the pirate ship, or simply sit and watch as the boats make their way to sea.
High Speed Wifi
Flatscreen TV with DVD
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
No Pets and No Smoking
Primary Renter must be at least 21 years of age, per city ordinance
Due to the rules imposed on us by the City and the County and the associated large fines for violations of noise and over occupancy we have been compelled to install a noise monitoring system in this home. It assures you of your privacy and only monitors decibel levels at the home. We respectfully request that our guests be sensitive to the residential and non-commercial nature of your accommodation and keep noise down to lower level bring most activities indoors after 7 PM. Any amplified music is strictly prohibited after this time. Learn more : https://www.minut.com/product/features/
Summer Rentals are from Friday to Friday
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax