IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
•Summer Season: From late June through Aug this home must be reserved from Saturday to Saturday.
•Holiday Season: Reservations that include both Christmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer.
•These policies may be relaxed closer to arrival. Please contact us with questions.
- Master Bedroom with King sized bed with flat screen TV.
- Second bedroom with King sized bed and tv.
- Bathroom features a combination shower/tub.
- Living room with large flat screen TV and DVD player. The sectional couch converts into a full sized bed.
- The kitchen includes nice appliances and a great open layout to the living room.
- High speed wi-fi available.
- Ample parking in the driveway.
- Garage houses a full sized high end washer and dryer for guests (NOTE:parking inside garage is NOT available)
- Propane BBQ is provided.
- Beach chairs, cooler, and bikes for guest use.
NO SMOKING and NO PETS. This is strictly enforced.
Morro Bay is one of California’s great Central Coast communities The area has become famous for its beautiful state parks, bird estuaries, and the distinct Morro Rock. Tourists and locals both enjoy a variety of activities in the area, including fishing, surfing, kayaking, golfing, bird watching, beachcombing, or just relaxing and enjoying the sunset. Besides the nature and recreation of Estero Bay, there are also fine restaurants and unique shops. Morro Bay, the largest of the three cities, is at the heart of Estero Bay. Morro Rock, the last in a chain of long-extinct volcanoes, covers over 50 acres at its base and towers 576 feet above the entrance to Morro Bay. The waters that make up the bay are contained within a three-mile sandpit and the shores of Morro Bay and Los Osos. The local fishing industry is one of the most important along the California Coast. On the Embarcadero, you can shop, walk to Tidelands Park and play on the pirate ship, or simply sit and watch as the boats make their way to sea.
DVD players in Living Room and Master Bedroom
High Speed Wi-Fi
2 Bicycles, bring your own helmets.
2 beach chairs and an umbrella
Beach cooler and insulated beach bag
Keurig coffee maker
Patio Set with palappa umbrella
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
No Smoking and No Pets
Primary Renter must be at least 21 years of age, per city ordinance
Summer rentals are Saturday to Saturday
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax