IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE:
• Summer Season: From late June through Aug this home must be reserved from Sunday to Sunday.
• Holiday Season: Reservations that include both Christmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer.
• These policies may be relaxed closer to arrival. Please contact us with questions.
- Open living/dining room area with great views, expansive deck with ocean and rock views, large flatscreen TV with Dish Network cable, ceiling fan and a gas fireplace
- Dining area with seating for 6 and a well-equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare wonderful meals, with an electric range and stainless steel appliances, plus a Keurig coffee maker
- Upper level “West” main bedroom with king size bed, ceiling fan and access to private entrance/deck and a flatscreen TV with Dish Network cable
- Second “East” main bedroom with king size bed, ceiling fan and a flatscreen TV with Dish Network cable
- “Jack & Jill” full bathroom, shared with the common area of the home and the two main bedrooms, that has a walk-in shower (no bathtub)
- 3rd guest bedroom, on the lower level, has full size bed with bathroom (walk in shower, no bathtub) across the hall, which is shared with the game room and has a stacked washer and dryer for guest use
- Game room, outside the 3rd bedroom on the lower level, has a futon sofa that is great for one or two small children to sleep on and includes a pub-style shuffleboard table, board games and a large flatscreen TV with Dish Network cable
- Garage for guest use with room for one car. Driveway can accommodate one (maybe two) more car(s), no street parking
- This home has a dozen steps from the street but just one step from the driveway to the entry hall/lower level, and then 15 steps from the entry hall to the main level of the home
The Morro Bay area offers so many outdoor activities – biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, exploring the ocean tide pools and much more. There are also many cultural programs offered through Cal Poly and the local artist groups in the area. And if you are a connoisseur of wine, you don’t want to miss wine tasting in the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine regions. Be sure to check the local publications or websites so you can participate in a few of the many festivals and special events that happen in the area. Once you vacation here, you will want to come back!
Propane BBQ grill
Pub-style shuffleboard table
Ocean & Mountain views from deck, living and dining room
|Aug - 2022|
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Check-In: 4:00 PM Check-Out: 11:00 AM
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS
Primary Renter must be at least 21 years of age, per city ordinance
Summer Rentals are Sunday to Sunday.
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to City of Morro Bay Transient Occupancy Tax
License No. 105499