This beautiful, newly remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is the ideal location for your central coast and wine country getaway. Located right off Highway 46, it’s the perfect blend of close to the Paso Robles area and easy access to the coast towns of Cambria and Cayucos. You will love scenic rolling hills and oak trees in one of the most beautiful and pristine locations in the central coast of California. The home includes a pool that’s heated during the warmer months and great outdoor spaces to enjoy nature and a more peaceful lifestyle. The home has been nicely furnished and equipped and provides many nice amenities for your visit. Enjoy the milder temperatures of this location, it benefits from some of the coastal weather throughout the year and stays a bit cooler in the summer than other parts of wine country. For wine enthusiasts the home is only a 5 minute drive from Vineyard Drive in Templeton, home to many of the areas best wineries.
- Air conditioning
- Master Bedroom with King size bed, flat screen tv, and fireplace.
- Master Bathroom with a gorgeous step in shower and dual vanity
- Second bedroom with King size bed
- Third Bedroom with Queen size bed and flat screen tv
- Hall bath shared by the second and third bedroom with a shower/tub combo
- Living room with large sectional sofa
- Fully remodeled designer Kitchen with high end appliances
- Dining area in the kitchen with flat screen tv
- Den with large sofa, fireplace, and flat screen tv with dvd player
- Private Pool (heated May-October, see notes below)
- Large backyard with several outdoor spaces to enjoy
- BBQ grill and patio dining
- Outdoor sunroom near the pool with seating
- Washer and Dryer for guest use
There are 2 twin sized air mattresses for extra guests
Contact us today to secure your stay in this special home!
1. This property can accept 1 medium sized dog up to 60lbs or 2 small dogs of 20lbs or less. Please review our pet policy here.
2. WiFi - limited due to the rural location of the property, not suitable for streaming video or similar content.
3. Pool - The pool heater is set to 75 degrees from May through October. The heater runs from 9am-5pm. The actual temperature of the pool may vary up or down depending on the outside temp/weather. From November through April the pool is not heated but is available for guest use.
4. Caretaker onsite - lives in a separate building on the property, please contact the manager for any issues and not the caretaker, the manager contact info is in your home binder on the property.
Halfway between the two main California metropolises of Los Angeles and San Francisco is Paso Robles Wine Country. Located along California's famed Central Coast, the Paso Robles winegrape growing region's climate is perfect for the production of award-winning premium wines. A long growing season of warm days and cool evenings give rise to vibrantly ripened fruit with dynamic flavor profiles that translate beautifully in your glass of Paso Robles wine.
Neighboring Paso Robles along the coast are the towns of San Simeon, home to Hearst Castle on the north, and the fishing village of Morro Bay to the south. In between you will find Cambria, Harmony, and Cayucos. All are within a short drive and worthy of your exploration. Much like the marine air influence to the winegrapes, the coast is a perfect complement to your Paso Robles Wine Country experience.
Pool - heated in warm months
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
ReviewsWrite a Review
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax