IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Sunday to Sunday
Holiday Season: Reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
Welcome to the spacious Creekside home in the heart of Cayucos! The home is situated on a quiet street, surrounded by trees providing natural privacy, yet close enough to walk two blocks to downtown and another ½ block to the beach.
Featuring 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, spread between three levels, this large home is ideal for families and extended family. The entry level living area features high ceilings, rock accents, large kitchen and dining area. Head upstairs to three bedrooms including the master with ocean views, or head downstairs to find a second living room, bedroom and bathroom. Soak in some Cayucos sun on any of the three balconies or grassy backyard! Choose this home and your vacation days are sure to be filled with fun!
- The master bedroom with king size bed, located on the top floor of this home includes beach and ocean views, personal balcony, a large walk in closet and en suite bathroom.
- The second and third bedrooms are also located on the top floor, one includes a queen bed and the other includes two twin beds.
- The 4th bedroom is located within the garage on the main level of the house and it includes a twin over full bunk bed
- The 5th bedroom is located on the bottom floor of the home and includes a king size bed and twin bunk beds with attached bathroom.
- The main living area includes cozy furniture, high ceilings and large windows. The open floor plan leads the living room directly into the dining room which features a deck overlooking the creek.
- The large kitchen is perfect for cooking meals for the entire family! Enjoy your morning coffee or evening cocktail on the expansive decks just off the kitchen, also overlooking the creek!
- The downstairs den has another TV, comfy seating and games for the entire family to enjoy. The downstairs also has its own entrance to the backyard.
- Laundry is available on site and located in the garage.
- Charcoal BBQ located on the balcony off the kitchen. Please note: Charcoal and lighter fluid not provided.
- Additional amenities include ping pong table, foosball, boogie boards and beach towels.
NO SMOKING ON PREMISE AND NO PETS ALLOWED!
Please note the rock fireplace located in the living room is not operational.
Cayucos by-the-Sea is located on California’s scenic Central Coast, halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Cayucos sits quietly between the Pacific Ocean and the rolling hillsides of open ranchland and is what some people call "the last of the California beach towns." Listen to the quiet and stillness that only a small town in an untouched countryside can provide. Cayucos is the perfect remedy for those who suffer from the ills and frustrations of life in the fast lane in our crowded cities. Peaceful, underdeveloped ranchlands with cattle grazing on undulating, oak-crested hills provide a respite for the city weary.
Outdoor Charcoal Grill
Ocean Views from Top Floor
Ping Pong Table
Three West Facing Balconies
Additional Refrigerator in Garage
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
ReviewsWrite a Review
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS
SUMMER RENTALS ARE SUNDAY TO SUNDAY
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax