COVID-19 Policy Updates
At this time our normal terms and conditions apply to all reservations.
Company policy on Future issues with Covid-19
Many of you have asked what are our polices are with regard to cancellation or refund in the event of future restrictions or if individually, one of your group needs to quarantine or should have the virus.
Guest issues with COVID-19, lockdown in your area of residence and guest inability to travel will not result in a refund or credit. We offer insurance that may cover many of the reasons for cancelation.
If the situation worsens in our area and URelax Vacation Rentals cannot legally provide the accommodations due to restrictions, cancelation and a full refund will be made to the guest.
State of Tourism in SLO County
SLO County is definitely open for business! The beaches and beach parking lots are open, restaurants and bars are open to in-house serving, shops are open (most requiring masks), many wineries are open but most are requiring appointments and of course, all of our beautiful scenic drives and hiking trails are open so there is plenty to do and enjoy here. Just please, DO IT SAFELY AND WITH RESPECT FOR OUR LOCALS!
A Special Request: Our office is very busy getting back into the swing of things and keeping up with reservations so we ask that for questions about the area and what things are open, you check with the following agencies:
Morro Bay - Chamber of Commerce –805-772-4467 or https://www.morrobay.org/
Cayucos - Visitor’s Center – 805-995-1200
Paso Robles - Chamber of Commerce –805-236-0506 or https://www.travelpaso.com/
County-wide Visitor Information -SLO Cal – https://www.slocal.com/
As you prepare for your vacation, below is some information and restrictions that we request you abide by or be aware of during your stay.
- Adhere to social distancing requirements (6 ft.) when in public.
- Stay aware of current rules and regulations, as everyone knows rules and closures can change quickly.
- Beaches are open but social distancing is still required. To see the fun that other travelers are having here, check out these webcams of some different area beaches: https://www.surfline.com/surf-report/morro-bay/5842041f4e65fad6a770880a
- Many restaurants are now open for limited sit-down dining and takeout and/or delivery.
- Some grocery stores and other essential businesses are requiring customers to wear masks.
- Some county and state parks remain closed and some hiking trails have been closed due to heavy traffic, please check the websites related to your interests to avoid any disappointment.
- Due to the heightened awareness of neighbors about tourists coming to our area, we recommend that you engage as little as possible with neighbors during your visit.
What we are doing to protect you
Our team is committed to providing clean and safe homes for our guests and owners each and every stay. We have purchased fogging and spraying equipment as well as a disinfectant product that is certified as “green” for disinfecting the homes. This will enable us to disinfect soft surfaces such as couches, bed coverings and rugs. In addition, we continue to ask all of our housekeepers to follow the CDC guidelines along with the specific recommendations given by one of our trade affiliations “The Housekeepers of America” for cleaning and disinfecting the homes to protect our guests to the best of our ability. These guidelines state that all frequently touched surfaces should be cleaned and disinfected with an approved product for killing Coronaviruses. This includes all door knobs, light switches, TV remotes, bathroom faucets and toilets, kitchen appliances and all other frequently touched surfaces. We will also wash all towels and linens in hot water with disinfecting laundry soap.
We really appreciate how much cooperation we have received from all of you as we work through these very challenging times! Stay safe and healthy! Thank you for continuing to work with us to achieve the best outcome possible for our guests and our community.