IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Friday to Friday
Holiday Season: Reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
This beautifully remodeled home features thoughtful decoration, and sits in a quiet residential neighborhood with views of Morro Bay beach and Morro Rock from the upstairs space. The home features two living units; a 3-bedroom main house and an attached 1-bedroom in-law suite featuring a second kitchen, living room its own bathroom. Enjoy a sunset dinner from your rooftop deck equipped with the BBQ and dining set, conveniently located off the kitchen and dining room. Your family is guaranteed to make some memories in this beautiful space!
- The master bedroom, located upstairs of the home with beach and rock views, features a queen bed, flat screen tv, walk in closet and beautiful adjoining bath with a step-in shower and separate bath tub.
- The second bedroom, located downstairs, includes a queen bed and flat screen tv and twin size fold out futon sleeper.
- The third bedroom, located downstairs, includes two twin size beds.
- The downstairs bathroom includes a shower.
- The main living room includes a large flat screen TV with Bluray player and comfortable seating
- The attached in-law suite includes a second master bedroom with one queen bed, twin size fold out futon sleeper, bathroom with shower, a full second kitchen and cozy living room with flat screen TV
- The upstairs dining area makes for an amazing space to eat while soaking in the ocean and Morro Rock views
- Off the dining room is a rooftop deck with the propane BBQ, dining set and more views!
- The upstairs kitchen is well appointed and offers everything you need to host a scrumptious meal for your group.
- The garage offers parking for 1 car, there is plenty of parking in the driveway as well.
- Laundry is available and located in the garage.
- Beach chairs, beach towels, toys, and boogie boards for guest use to enjoy your day on the beach.
Don’t wait to take advantage of this perfect double-unit home! Morro Bay and surrounding areas have so much to offer, amazing outdoor activities, award winning wine regions, and great cuisine. Give us a call today and discover our amazing piece of paradise here on the Central Coast!
NO SMOKING ON PREMISE AND NO PETS ALLOWED!
High Speed Wi-Fi
Outdoor BBQ Grill
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
No Smoking, No Pets
Summer Rentals are from Friday to Friday
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax