IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE:
• Summer Season: From late June through Aug this home must be reserved from Sunday to Sunday.
• Holiday Season: Reservations that include both Christmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer.
• These policies may be relaxed closer to arrival. Please contact us with questions.
This beautiful home was recently remodeled and enjoys incredible views of the entire coastline. The 3 bedroom, 2 and a half bath has a great layout that takes advantage of the views from almost every room. This home is the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family.
- Master bedroom has a king bed, private balcony and adjoining bath
- Master bath with a beautiful step in shower and private balcony.
- Second bedroom has a queen bed and also enjoys great ocean views.
- Please note the second bedroom is lofted over the living room and has an open (no glass) alcove window that looks down into the living room and downstairs areas
- Third bedroom has a large bunkbed with 2 queen beds.
- Please note the second and third bedrooms share a skylight, and there is a small gap at the top of the wall between the two bedrooms- they are not sound proof.
- Full bath with a combination shower/tub off the upstairs hallway shared by the 2 bedrooms.
- Living room with flat screen tv, dvd player, and the best views of any home in the area.
- Half bath downstairs off living room.
- Well equipped kitchen for cooking meals.
- Front balcony with a BBQ .
- Wifi throughout the home.
- Full sized washer and dryer available for guest use in garage.
- Please note: this home has two flights of stairs outside to the front door plus an inside flight of stairs to the upstairs level and may not be a good fit for those with mobility issues
You will appreciate the attention to detail at this special home. Contact us today to secure your vacation.License #104350
THIS HOME IS NON-SMOKING. NO PETS ALLOWED. This is strictly enforced.
Morro Bay is one of California’s great Central Coast communities The area has become famous for its beautiful state parks, bird estuary’s, and the distinct Morro Rock. Tourists and locals both enjoy a variety of activities in the area, including fishing, surfing, kayaking, golfing, bird watching, beachcombing, or just relaxing and enjoying the sunset. Besides the nature and recreation of Estero Bay, there are also fine restaurants, and unique shops. Morro Bay, the largest of the three cities, is at the heart of Estero Bay. Morro Rock, the last in a chain of long-extinct volcanoes, covers over 50 acres at its base and towers 576 feet above the entrance to Morro Bay. The waters that make up the bay are contained within a three-mile sandpit and the shores of Morro Bay and Los Osos. The local fishing industry is one of the most important along the California Coast. On the Embarcadero, you can shop, walk to Tidelands Park and play on the pirate ship, or simply sit and watch as the boats make their way to sea.
High Speed Wi-Fi
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
No Pets, No Smoking
Primary Renter must be at least 21 years of age, per city ordinance
Summer Rentals are from Sunday to Sunday
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax