IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE:
• Summer Season: From late June through Aug this home must be reserved from Sunday to Sunday.
• Holiday Season: Reservations that include both Christmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer.
• These policies may be relaxed closer to arrival. Please contact us with questions.
This charming 3 bedroom, 2 and a half bath home sits within a block of the ocean and is the perfect spot for your family vacation. All 3 bedrooms and full baths are downstairs with living, dining, kitchen and a half bath upstairs. 2 nice balconies, one with an ocean and rock view, seating and a propane grill.
- Master bedroom has king bed and adjoining bath with walk in shower
- Second bedroom has a queen bed and flat screen TV
- Third bedroom has 2 twin beds
- The downstairs hall bath has a tub/shower combo
- Balcony off the dining area with seating and a propane grill
- Living room has TV with DVD
- Parking for 3 cars in driveway area, single car garage is for storage and laundry, no parking in garage.
- Laundry on site in the garage
Contact us today to secure your vacation at this great home
NO PETS and NO SMOKING. This is strictly enforced.
Cayucos by-the-Sea is located on California’s scenic Central Coast, halfway between Los Angeles and San Francisco. Cayucos sits quietly between the Pacific Ocean and the rolling hillsides of open ranchland and is what some people call "the last of the California beach towns." Listen to the quiet and stillness that only a small town in an untouched countryside can provide. Cayucos is the perfect remedy for those who suffer from the ills and frustrations of life in the fast lane in our crowded cities. Peaceful, underdeveloped ranchlands with cattle grazing on undulating, oak-crested hills provide a respite for the city weary.
TV with DVD
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Check-In: 4:00 PM Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Summer Rentals are Sunday to Sunday
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax