PLEASE NOTE: This home will sleep a maximum of 12 people. We can offer the home to groups of up to 10 Adults and 2 children. We do not allow sleeping on the floor, on blow up beds, or on the furniture etc. Your group must be able to sleep in the bedding provided.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid-August this home books from Sunday to Sunday.
Holiday Season: we do not accept reservations that block both Xmas and New Years unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
This unique, historic property offers 3 separate cottages rented all together and is located within steps of restaurants and shops in downtown Morro Bay. All three homes are completely refinished and are one of a kind, furnished and decorated to match the year the building was completed. The entire property is beautifully landscaped with stone pathways, rock bed creeks and countless fruit and citrus trees. Centrally located in town you can walk across the street to get your morning cup of coffee or stroll down to the water’s edge within minutes. The property is located only 3 short blocks from the Embarcadero. You are also in prime location for Saturday afternoon farmers markets being right outside your front door.
- Front Home- 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath, sleeps up to 6 guests.
- Rear Home -2 Bedroom, 1 Bath, sleeps up to 4 guests.
- Studio- 1 Bed, 1 Bath, sleeps up to 2 guests
- Large outdoor spaces and gardens
- Fire pit in backyard (wood not provided, guests must supply their own wood)
Front Home(Main Home):
- Spacious two bedroom, one bath 1920’s style home
- Bedroom 1 has a queen bed
- Bedroom 2 has a queen bed
- Living room with flat screen TV and pull out sleeper sofa
- Large fully stocked kitchen with full size refrigerator, oven, stove and dishwasher along with a cute breakfast area
- Formal dining room with enough seating for 6 guests
- Delightful sun-room facing downtown Morro Bay.
- Full bathroom with a beautiful claw foot bathtub with shower and pedestal sink
- Private fenced yard with BBQ and patio tables to enjoy the outdoors
- The patio table has enough seating to accommodate an entire group of 12 (this is the only dining space where a larger group would be able to gather to eat)
Rear Home (Cabin):
- This is a historic building and one of the oldest homes in Morro Bay
- Two bedroom, One bath 1900’s style home completely rebuilt from the ground up in 2012
- Bedroom 1 features a queen bed
- Bedroom 2 has one full bed
- Bathroom with a beautiful pedestal sink and claw foot tub with shower
- Living room has flat screen TV, gas stove (conveniently hooked up to your thermostat) rocking chair and comfortable couch
- Kitchen is fully stocked with a refrigerator, oven and even a dishwasher along with a breakfast table and chairs
- Classic porch with chairs to relax on
- Full size Murphy bed
- Kitchenette with sink, mini fridge, coffee maker and a small breakfast table.
- Private bathroom with a step in shower
- Note no TV in the studio
This property is perfect for a weekend getaway, family or friend reunion, or for whatever occasion may bring you to Morro Bay. Once you park the car you will not need to drive again until you are ready to leave. (Please note - street parking only) Everything is within a few blocks, and there is no other vacation rental in a location like this.
Quote and price is for all 3 units rented together. All 3 units have separate entrances and are ready to accommodate you on your next vacation. Be sure to reserve now before it’s too late!
No Pets and No Smoking. This is strictly enforced.
Large Outdoor Space and Gardens
Outdoor Firepit (guests must provide their own wood)
|Jul - 2021|
|Aug - 2021|
|Sep - 2021|
|Oct - 2021|
|Nov - 2021|
|Dec - 2021|
|Jan - 2022|
|Feb - 2022|
ReviewsWrite a Review
Check-In: 4:00 PM Check-Out: 11:00 AM
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS
Summer Rentals are Sunday to Sunday
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax