IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid Aug this home books from Saturday to Saturday
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Years may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
We do not allow any gatherings, celebrations or special events at the house.
This 4 bedroom, 3 bath amazing custom home sits right on the beach in Morro Bay features incredible views and is one of the most exquisitely finished homes in the entire central coast! You won’t believe the design touches that went into this home, it features a curved array window that provides a view of the beach, ocean, and Morro Rock that you will have to see to believe! The huge open floor plan of the living and dining areas makes for an amazing space to enjoy time with friends and family and soak in the expansive views of the ocean. There is a sitting area in front of the array window that provides the most breathtaking views of the beach and ocean than any home in the area. The entire home is exquisitely furnished and decorated.
- Atrium in the center of the home with a wet bar and seating area, with a full glass ceiling
- Living room includes a large flat screen TV with DVD and also a Nuvo whole home sound system.
- Kitchen is impeccably finished and equipped with very high end appliances including a steam oven and built in espresso maker.
- Master bedroom retreat features a king bed, flat screen tv, and beautiful adjoining bath.
- Master bath with dual vanities, separate soaking tub and step in shower.
- Second bedroom includes a King bed and an adjoining bathroom with step in shower.
- Third bedroom has a queen bed and flat screen tv.
- Fourth bedroom has a queen bed.
- Hall bathroom has a combination tub and shower.
- The living room has a trundle bed with 2 twins also available to guests.
- Front deck area with lounge seating and area to dine outside.
- Outside shower to rinse off after a great day at the beach.
- Oversized 2 car garage available and plenty of parking in the driveway as well.
- Laundry is available and located in the garage.
- Ping pong table, Foosball and Darts in Atrium
- WiFi throughout the home
Be sure to look through the photos to see how amazing this home is for yourself!
Some doors within the home will be kept closed as they are prone to breaking. There will always be a few doors available and open to access the patio.
NO SMOKING and NO PETS. This is strictly enforced.
There is a path near the house that gives you direct beach access. However, during certain times of the year this path is closed to protect bird life and during these periods, beach access is at the end of the block (very short walk). Direct access to the beach from the home varies depending on the nesting habits of the endangered Western snowy plover. We do not have a formal schedule that will identify when the path is available and when it is not available to gain direct beach access from the house. There are designated beach access points along the street of Beachcomber to assist with their efforts to help protect the small birds from being disturbed during the various breeding seasons.
Morro Bay is one of California’s great Central Coast communities The area has become famous for its beautiful state parks, bird estuary’s, and the distinct Morro Rock. Tourists and locals both enjoy a variety of activities in the area, including fishing, surfing, kayaking, golfing, bird watching, beachcombing, or just relaxing and enjoying the sunset. Besides the nature and recreation of Estero Bay, there are also fine restaurants, and unique shops. Morro Bay, the largest of the three cities, is at the heart of Estero Bay. Morro Rock, the last in a chain of long-extinct volcanoes, covers over 50 acres at its base and towers 576 feet above the entrance to Morro Bay. The waters that make up the bay are contained within a three-mile sandpit and the shores of Morro Bay and Los Osos. The local fishing industry is one of the most important along the California Coast. On the Embarcadero, you can shop, walk to Tidelands Park and play on the pirate ship, or simply sit and watch as the boats make their way to sea.
High Speed Wi-Fi
Ping pong table and foosball
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|
|Sep - 2020|
|Oct - 2020|
|Nov - 2020|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
ReviewsWrite a Review
No Pets and No Smoking
Summer Rentals are Friday to Friday
Property Protection Plan provides coverage for accidental damage to the home in lieu of a security deposit.
Subject to SLO County Transient Occupancy Tax
Please Note - This home will sleep a maximum of 8 people. We do not allow sleeping on the floor, on blow up beds, or on the furniture.